Sunday, June 10, 2012

I have you locked again. It's only been a few.days, and your dick is alrady getting ready for me to tease and play with. I am keeping you locked this summer until I am ready to fuck you. Since my boyfriend is in town for a bit, I.am sure your little cock will not be of much use to me. It is nice to know that you.are.not able to go in the other room and jack off whenever you want. That truly means I have total control for the summer. I hold the key. This afternoon I will be checking to see how long it will take to get your cock lock shortened. It is too long. I want it short enough so your cock will be denied the ability to get hard. With that thought in mind I am leaving now while you are at work to get my pussy pleasured by my boyfriends big, long hard cock. I think I need my ass fucked today. You can think of that while you sit with your dick locked knowing I have the key.... Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment