Monday, June 11, 2012

Relocked Until....

So I have you locked again.  You have ben allowed to shoot your load while locked.  You came to me this morning wanting to put your face between my legs to taste me.  I wasn't interested.  Your cock was hard and ready to slide it's way into my pussy.  When reject you, you became cold.  Lady would like to remind you that I hold the key to your cock.  When I am ready to allow you to taste my pussy, I will.  Your place is to be ready for me, not to question.   For this reason, Lady will keep you locked and balls full of cum.  You will receive your list of chores that you will be responsible for this week.  You will only be allowed to release your swollen balls of cum this weekend if you follow my directions and complete your chores.  Lady is tired this evening and wants to rest my body.  You may taste my pussy tomorrow, if Lady so desires.  It's my pussy and to remind you, it's a treat for you to let your mouth press up agaist my pussy lips and slide your tounge in.  Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Lady,

    Thank you for the reminder. I need to refocus my attention on pleasing you. After a week in chastity I am returning to my submissive space. Thank you for denying me this morning, it's not about me getting to tase you, it's about you wanting to be tasted. Let me know what I can do to this evening to please you and make the day a more relaxing for you. BD

    ReplyDelete